After hosting V for a month over Christmas, God has impressed on us to pursue adoption. We covet your prayers and support during this process.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Today I feel so blessed!! So thankful for my 4 angels who made me a mommy!! Thankful for angel #5 -14 years old - who will make me a mommy again - hopefully soon! We have been gone the last few days - visiting with family! So happy to see my brother, Richie and his family. They are relocating to NC from MI - and we are so thankful! As a result of this move, I got to kiss on and love on my new nephew, Drake, who is such an angel as is his big sister, Madelyn. So, after not getting the mail the last few days, I checked it today when we got home after church. The best Mothers Day 'card' EVER was in the mail - our immigration approval!! HALLELUJAH! Thank you Jesus!! Now, to move forward - - maybe a few fundraisers, hopefully some grant approvals, and maybe a few donations. We are so anxious to get this paperwork sent off. One special girl is waiting on us, and we don't want to miss anymore time loving on her than we have to! So pray with us that God will provide! Thanks for your support and prayers through this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment