After hosting V for a month over Christmas, God has impressed on us to pursue adoption. We covet your prayers and support during this process.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Numbers 11:23

There are many things in life that we can not do.  There have been many times in my life that God has called me to do things that I couldn't afford, didn't have the ability or talent to accomplish, or that just plain didn't make good logical sense to me.  Adoption is one of those things.  And yet that is exactly what God has called me and and my family to do!!  Lucky for us, we serve a God who is not limited by the same weaknesses that limit us.  


Numbers 11:23 says, "The Lord answered Moses, 'Is the Lord's arm too short?  You will now see whether or not what I say will come true for you.'" (NIV)


The awesome aspect of accomplishing a task that is impossible is that God gets all the glory!!


Adopting Vita is God's will.  It is God who will accomplish this adoption!

No comments:

Post a Comment