After hosting V for a month over Christmas, God has impressed on us to pursue adoption. We covet your prayers and support during this process.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MAIL

I've never looked forward to getting the mail too much in my adult life - - except around Christmas time when all those GREAT Christmas cards are coming every day. (SIDE NOTE: I have NOT mailed my cards yet! So, even though they SAY Merry Christmas and Happy New Year on them - just think Happy Valentine's Day when you receive them. lol) Anyway, these days, though, I am actually loving getting the mail.  I got $$ in the mail today! YAY!!! It's coming right along!! I just keep saying Eph. 3:20 OVER and OVER in my mind!! I really don't know why I doubt so much!! Faith like a mustard seed! That's what I need!! :) Thanks for your prayers - CONTINUALLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment